American politics

• 2473 Replies

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: American politics
« Reply #2445 on: December 04, 2017, 08:13:27 AM »
So the latest tweet flap, where Trump apparently admits he KNEW Flynn lied to Pence and the FBI when he fired him, has Trump's lawyer saying no Trump didn't tweet that he did.

Come on. Any half wit of a lawyer, would know not to tweet that implicating Trump. The stupid truly burns...

Meanwhile, the Trumpets are shrieking "Hillaryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Waaaaaah Hillaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Desparation.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: December 04, 2017, 02:14:41 PM »
yeehaw! Make America great again! (and add more trillions to the debt!!!)

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: December 05, 2017, 06:12:08 PM »
and today's latest.

A total concerted effort to discredit Mueller. Fools everywhere parroting it. So you know, this is getting bad for Trump, real bad.

Oh I want more popcorn. This, is gonna get ugly.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: December 08, 2017, 11:28:53 AM »
Well, the democrats who have sexual assault allegations are stepping down.

It's breathtaking to see the ones who so loudly proclaim their support of women, now still supporting a pedo for senator.

Not to mention the president... But oh those women are makin it up...

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: December 08, 2017, 11:38:32 AM »
I have to add something. In the last few days, I've seen comments on social media regarding the uselessness of strict gun laws within a US city such as NY, or Chicago. Well wow. It truly astounds me the sheer stupidity of these gun nuts who simply cannot fathom that in order for any gun restrictions to be effective, having unfettered access to as many guns as any criminal/terrorist mentally ill whathaveyou right next door with no ability to stop and regulate that flow of guns into said cities has to be completely stopped by having strict gun laws -nationwide-. Period, full stop.

And even when you do pass said gun laws, you then have to undertake getting all those guns OFF THE STREETS.

Gee I wonder why we don't have these problems in Canada, or, in any other developed country??? Something none of those gun nuts can ever begin to address....

RTM

• Red Tape Mummy from the digs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: December 12, 2017, 06:54:22 PM »
I have to add something. In the last few days, I've seen comments on social media regarding the uselessness of strict gun laws within a US city such as NY, or Chicago. Well wow. It truly astounds me the sheer stupidity of these gun nuts who simply cannot fathom that in order for any gun restrictions to be effective, having unfettered access to as many guns as any criminal/terrorist mentally ill whathaveyou right next door with no ability to stop and regulate that flow of guns into said cities has to be completely stopped by having strict gun laws -nationwide-. Period, full stop.

And even when you do pass said gun laws, you then have to undertake getting all those guns OFF THE STREETS.

Yet the NRA supporters are called tin hat conspiracy theorists for positing that this is the ultimate agenda of the gun control crowd.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: December 12, 2017, 07:22:24 PM »
I don't think you can begin to fathom just how MANY guns there are on the streets in America compared to other countries.

See this is the problem. The debate is seen as either or, a billion guns or no guns, there is no in between for the frothing NRA supporters. They can't seem to get it that there is effective gun control where there is sane gun ownership, closing the loopholes that allow criminals terrorists and the mentally ill to buy boxes of guns without any checks whatsoever, but no, there mere mention of sane gun control and the removal of excess guns off the streets (check Australia for that, and ask them how many mass shootings they've had since...) the immediate reaction is, 'they want to take ALL of our guns!!!!'

Sheer, stupidity. And more and more people are getting shot off the streets.

And people wonder why the US is a leader in gun crime in the world... it ain't rocket science...

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: December 12, 2017, 07:45:08 PM »
And in other republican/trump news, now we have arrived at a point where we're wondering if replublicans are going to elect a pedophile into the senate.

What was that thing the righteous right always warned about gay marriage and a slippery slope? I had no idea they meant themselves!

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: December 12, 2017, 10:31:45 PM »
Sooooo, Alabama!

Trump and his supporters supported a pedo for a candidate. That's right, all those SOBs that pretend to be against it, supported this piece of crap. He lost.

So all those trumpets can wear that around their necks. Where's my lighter...

Snapple Quaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: December 13, 2017, 07:50:26 AM »
Wow. Alabama.

Did we all see the excerpt from some rabble-rousing undertaken by Roy Rogers Moore where he took out and waved his dinky little revolver in the air, pandering to his simian supporters?

Come to think of it, all he needs now is a guitar then he can really pretend be Roy Rogers, skittering about on his horse all tooled up. What a pansy.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: December 13, 2017, 07:58:54 AM »
He won't concede he wants a recount but hey didn't the Alabama court rule that electronic ballots can be thrown out?

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Let's watch...

Here come the howls of illegal votes blah blah wait for it... but doesn't Alabama have the strict voter ID laws?

So conflicted... ;)

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: December 13, 2017, 08:09:49 AM »
The best part of this is this loss is the strong message to both Trump and Bannon that they don't matter nearly as much as they thought. Both of them went in full on getting Moore elected and they failed. Not only did they fail... but a democrat won in one of the deepest red states in America. I bet there'll be some that will want to dismiss this and not see the larger picture when it comes to the senate race in a year.

Hope springs eternal?

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: December 13, 2017, 09:08:37 AM »
ha ha ha ha ha. Ah the righteous right trumpeter logic. When you're wrong, you're right! :)

Trump's tweet this morning...

The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election.  I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!

LOL.

Snapple Quaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: December 13, 2017, 09:12:50 AM »
Key message - "I was right!"

The stereotypical, loud-mouthed, big-headed Yank. No class. No dignity.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: December 13, 2017, 09:15:12 AM »
oh there's a few Canadians too with a similar type of "I'm big loud and mean" sort of stupidity if they can't win a debate, as if anyone really gives a crap. LOL.

I just laugh and walk away.