American politics

• 2276 Replies

Mouse

• View Profile
Re: American politics
« Reply #2265 on: August 07, 2017, 10:17:25 AM »
Being an American is never saying your sorry. ;)
Volunteering enriches your Life.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: August 09, 2017, 03:25:22 PM »
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873

and not only that, the guy is flirting with getting a lot of innocents killed.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: August 11, 2017, 07:19:08 AM »
Remember when the trumpets were shrieking that er, "killery" would have us in WW3?

Yeah those were good times eh?

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: August 14, 2017, 09:21:24 PM »
I'm sure everyone is aware of the horrible events of the weekend in Charlottesville. Seeing the false equivalency on social media between the white supremists/nazis and, the anti facists, is pretty pathetic. I wonder if it ever dawned on them, that the white supremists killed people, the anti-facists did not...

Mic drop.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: August 15, 2017, 07:03:41 PM »
Seeing videos of the white supremacists beating black guys senseless, between these and the one that murdered that woman and horribly injured many others, I see feeble minded fools express they're more concerned about the left. How can people be so incedibly stupid???

And Trumps pathetic display today.

I am seeing a very big response today. People I know, like many others I see around the country, have said they wish to offer defence and fighting texhnique training for free for minorities.

This is going to get very very ugly.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: August 16, 2017, 09:08:02 AM »
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/videos/a57009/charlottesville-vice-documentary/

This is being shared on Facebook, a vice reporter embedded with the white supremacists gives a clear view of them and gives a much different image than what liar trump gave.

To all the feeble minded nazi sympathizes who continue to justify this and express more concern for the 'left', look in the mirror, and see a disgusting white supremist. My grandfather put his life on the line to kill nazis to protect others. And now we have people defending them?

Wow.

Paddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: August 16, 2017, 05:26:50 PM »
Was about to post that video too - it's pretty scary stuff.

I really wonder where the US is heading - I keep thinking things can't get more insane/more divided and then...they do. Trump is just a despicable person; utterly narcissistic, tone-deaf, completely lacking in any morality or empathy.... Did anyone catch the questions after his speech where he is asked whether he'll go to Charlottesville and he ignores the question and instead talks about his winery there?? http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/asked-if-hell-visit-charlottesville-trump-talks-up-his-winery-instead/article/2631632

What kind of human being does that? I'm getting to the point where just looking at him makes me want to throw up. The Monday speech might as well have been done at gunpoint - he was utterly insincere, which was further confirmed yesterday.

:(

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: August 16, 2017, 06:45:13 PM »
It makes me sick to watch people try and defend white supremistists and neo nazis like this. To actually try and compare a movement which is in direct response to the racist hate groups?

Yeah. The battalions of the allied forces who stormed the beaches of Normandy didn't exactly have a permit either and they went in to kill. It just defies description to see even older people not see the sheer stupidity of their comments!

I haven't seen anyone show who these 'fine people' were in the units the right rally. Not a single one.

MeAtMac DotCalm

• View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: August 16, 2017, 07:33:44 PM »
Why has no one asked Trump why he is so supportive of looooooosssssserrrrs like the Confederate Generals and Rebel President?

They lost the American Civil War they are losers.

Why does Trump want to protect the memories and the legacies of these losers?

Sharktooth

• View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: August 16, 2017, 09:05:44 PM »
  Yesterday was truly a turning point.

The emperor has no clothes.

Sharktooth

• View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: August 16, 2017, 09:09:06 PM »
.... and even the blind can see that now.

Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: August 17, 2017, 09:29:34 AM »
And they have a more aware sense of smell.
Volunteering enriches your Life.