American politics

• 2376 Replies

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: American politics
« Reply #2115 on: April 19, 2017, 05:15:34 PM »
https://thinkprogress.org/kentucky-coal-mine-solar-farm-a5d10d6526bb

I think the word I'm looking for after ha ha ha ha is...

SNORT! ;)

Snapple Quaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: April 19, 2017, 06:29:48 PM »
Well, this one got flushed … http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39647434

But, given that t***s float, where will he surface?

Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: April 19, 2017, 06:59:21 PM »
Turds is censored here?  Wow. ;)
Volunteering enriches your Life.

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: April 19, 2017, 07:36:45 PM »
It seems the right wing media types are falling like dominoes. Apparently Alex Jones, is saying that he is merely 'performance art' now because he has to explain his disgusting behavior on his show.

Performance art while making millions. Tell me something I don't know? ;)

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: April 24, 2017, 06:11:20 PM »
So now we hear about Trumps tax er... plan.

Apparently it's to cut corporate rates drastically from 35 to 15%. Let that sink in for a second. While you are, think about all the conservatives or libertarians who you've heard complaining about Obama, even though he cut the deficit far more significantly than any president in history, and remember that the last two presidents who cut corporate taxes with this promise of econonomic heaven ended up leaving a much bigger deficit and a huge mess.

But these 'fiscal conservative' types just won't admit it. Not in a million years. And when a president is elected to take on the huge financial mess, AGAIN, they'll just blame it all on that poor sob who has to clean it all up like they did Obama.

Snapple Quaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: April 28, 2017, 07:28:38 AM »
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 07:35:24 AM by Snapple Quaffer »

Max

• View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: April 29, 2017, 09:47:55 AM »
And yet, judging by the comments below that BBC news article, some people at least "appreciate his honesty." I guess I'll give Trump marks for that. He actually fesses up to finding his current job weally, weally hawd - and that he's surprised by that!

Mind you, it hardly balances out against all the lies he's been glibly spewing for most of his adult life.

Gotta go... I have to finish laying in some fallout shelter supplies.
______

Max

Snapple Quaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: April 29, 2017, 10:22:03 AM »
And yet, judging by the comments below that BBC news article, some people at least "appreciate his honesty."
Yep. Even a few microscopic particles of diamond in a dungheap will sparkle … maybe …
Difficult to see the ****** for the ******. [Insert appropriate nouns according to your mood/taste/viewpoint/predilection/inner-Trump etc.]

Max

• View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: April 29, 2017, 05:15:37 PM »
In fairness, perhaps it's not "honesty" at all. Trump just says what he feels at any given point, not caring one whit if what he said five minutes ago directly conflicts with his current blurt.

I mostly feel that he has the attention span of a 6 year old and the emotional capacity of an infant.
______

Max

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: May 01, 2017, 08:39:52 PM »
http://verifiedpolitics.com/trump-just-made-dumbest-statements-whole-presidency/

This is just beyond stupidity. We're well past embarrassment now, it's very clear that his supporters can't be the sharpest knives in the drawer. Imagine publically expressing support and praise for him!

But there's plenty that are...

Snapple Quaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: May 02, 2017, 02:49:56 AM »
President Jackson died sixteen years before the outbreak of the Civil War in 1861.

False News! False history!

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: May 05, 2017, 12:43:52 PM »
I'm sure many of you have watched the antics of the Trump republicans, in repealing the ACA and replacing it with, well pretty much nada. Having read through much of the things this new 'trump care' bill means, I'm sick to my stomach for the millions of Americans that this is going to affect.

All this, the pillaging of billions to be able to hand the super uber elite wealthy a massive unprecedented tax cut. It truly makes a complete mockery of anyone who ever uttered that Trump was up against the wealthy elite.

He IS, part of the wealthy elite and is clearly doing their bidding. It couldn't be more obvious now.

Ottawaman

• View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: May 05, 2017, 02:55:39 PM »

Groovetube

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: May 11, 2017, 11:01:11 AM »
So... wow. What to say, where to start.

I'm sure anyone here has obviously seen the happenings with the Firing of the FBI director. I've mostly sat back and watched everyone shrieking at each other over this, and some things I found interesting, was that the Trumpeters (for lack of a better term) seemed quite convinced they could pull this one over the barrel on the democrats, since the democrats were critical of Comey's last minute election screwup, which many believe cost Clinton the election. But no, the democrats have gone into overdrive criticizing Trump's firing.

Here's the thing. I'm seeing Trumpers busy mocking the democrats for now praising Comey, but they actually aren't!! They are focused on the obviously disturbing move by Trump to fire a man who is investigating him. That's praise???? Perhaps for the lightheaded :) The very fact that the Trumpster's have been reduced to that low of a level, is very telling.

One thing has been made very very clear. There is a major scandal here. Trump has gone out of his way, to cover it up obviously, but these things have a way of eventually blowing up. And it will. It's not going to be a very good day for those Trumpeters busy making themselves look silly currently. I may consider a far away vacation when and if this blows up to escape the din. ;)

Ottawaman

• View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: May 12, 2017, 09:48:21 AM »
Truth? Fiction? Who can tell right now?

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/sources-russia-probe-means-president-hatch-rico-case-against-gop/

Several separate sources with links to the intelligence communities of more than one nation, and with links within the US state and federal justice systems, have outlined  evidence that exists against multiple men in the line of succession to the US Presidency, as it relates to Russia’s hack on America. I can also exclusively report  a RICO case is being considered against the Republican party for laundering Russian money.

These sources say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, who was the ‘Designated Survivor’ at the inauguration of Donald Trump (yes, really) is likely to become President if charges are pursued, according to the evidence, of illegal collusion with Russia, money laundering, and obstruction of justice.